Tuesday, March 17, 2009

what do I do?????

I dont know what to do I lay awake at night thinking about how much I want mine and Donn's stuff that his sister is meant to be mailing to me its now 8 weeks and she still hasn't mailed it every few days I email her asking her or just dropping her a quick hello always kind and understanding but its like this weeping wound that making me go crazy too the point of laying in bed at night crying and not being able to sleep I dont understand why she doesnt realise how desparately I want mine and Donn's things my ring our photos his favourite jacket the flag from his funeral his watch that i had engraved for him his cameras just so many things and she just doesnt seem to understand how badly it effects me she just keeps telling me how busy she is. I have offered to send the money to cover cost but thats not the issue. I just dont know how to get her to do it and I cant get angry or annoyed with her as then she may never do it. I just feel trapped in this place where I have no control. I know how upset Donn would be and how very frustrated he would be by my having to wait like this. But what do I do or say to make her understand without offending her.

No comments: