Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Bra Epic

I didnt go to school on Thursday or Friday because I just felt too emotional and really just wanted to totally focus on each precious gift that had arrived in the mail but then yesterday morning I went to one of the department stores here Big W to buy some bras as they had them out on sale so I go and pick up 2 pairs of very plain practical bras on special and as I am looking at the bras I see this very sexy red black and white lace bra the sort I loved to wear for Donn its my size but twice as expensive as the others I picked it up and decided to buy it I walked 10 metres and turned around and put it back with whats the point I cant show Donn and I dont need nor can I afford it so then I walk off get 10 mts and turn around go back and get it as I hear a little voice say to me but Donn loved you wearing sexy bras go get it so I go back pick it up and walk off again only to change my mind and dump the bra on some random shelf with dont be nuts you dont need it and you cant afford it so off I walk again and again I have something pulling me back to get the bra I grabbed it dumped the two plain bras with a to hell with it this one is bright cheery and I will feel great in it.... at which point I immediately started to giggle and felt like Donn was laughing with me he wanted me to have that bra and while he may never see me wear it I sure am going to be thinking of him and feeling great in it.
When I got home from the store i put it right on and it fitted perfectly and felt so right and now every tiem I think of it and the big bra dilemma I giggle as I think Donn was hanging out withme in Big W he was a HUGE Walmart fan so maybe he has decided Big W is a good substitute so he came with me and made certain i didnt buy any plain boring bra.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Bwaa haa haaa! Thanks for the giggle and I think you're exactly right!! Of course you couldn't walk away from it; we know who was whispering to you, lol....

Unknown said...

Couldn't help giggling about this