Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Motto

What would your motto would be for the place you're at in your life right now? Is it different than it would have been five years ago? 10? 20?

wow good thought provoking prompt with so many emotional things going on in my life right now I really feel like I am on the brink of many changes.

So maybe my motto needs to be "embrace change" so as too try and keep it in perspective that just because things are changing it doesnt have to mean that its a negative.

Like for example my oldest daughter Carli is looking for a place to move out and it completes excites me but at the same time terrifies me. Thoughts of what if I never get to see her anymore go through my mind which is silly I know as I willget to see her.

I am also wanting to change jobs but after almost 9 yrs of the smae place that is really scary.

Also with Donn's health problems I feel like nothing will ever be the same again and I really dont know how to begin to deal with that.

Anyways need to remind myself "embrace change".

No comments: