Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The most peculiar Gift

I think the wierdest gift I've ever recieved was from my Ex inlaws well really father-in-law and his wife not my ex hubby's mother hehehe you still with me after working out the relationships hehehe anyways they gave me for christmas a pair of pliers 3 pairs of underwear and a silk scarf it was like they had gone through there drawers at the last min and grabbed these random items wrapped them and gave them to me. The underwear were not even my size or style i would be seen dead in it and I dont think I had ever worn a scarf in my entire life at that point as for the pliers well they werent too bad as you can never have enough tools hehehe. I think I over reacted and gushed about how lovely the gifts were I am not ever good at hiding my true feelings but even my ex husband was pretty discusted at the gift.

5 comments:

Stephani said...

Oh my goodness TO funny! Those are very odd gifts! Especially the pliers and underwear. The scraf seems like a nice gift but the others...hmmmmm...lol! lol! lol!

Unknown said...

Well what strange items to give together. The scarf sounds alright but the rest?

Karen said...

You'd have to wonder what they were thinking...if at all. Just as well they're 'ex'.

Beachcomber said...

LOL Very odd gifts indeed. The scarf doesn't sound too bad though.

loonyhiker said...

I had to read yours out loud to my hubby! We had a good laugh! And I did see you blinky when I got home on my home computer. For some reason I didn't see it at work. I guess I should have been working instead of playing! lol