Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Improvement

Home Improvement Shows: --Home What's the one thing your dream home must have? --
hehehehe a dish washer, a room for my scrapbooking and computer stuff oh and air conditioning and my own bathroom hmmmmmmmm a spa would be nice too.


Improvement What's the one thing you would change about your current home?
my dining room suite would really love one with much more comfortable seats.

Shows Do you ever watch home improvement shows? Yes I really like to see how they make dramatic changes specially for ppl who are havign a real hard time of it.

3 comments:

Denise said...

A spa would be awesome! Something to add to my dream home list ;-)

Karen said...

Not so interested in the spa Samm but all the other things on your list are pushing my buttons too. I never thought about a dishwasher, it's gone into the same category at a TV. You know, comes as standard not an optional extra. But I'd be lost without one.

Stephani said...

Ohhhh a spa! That would be excellent! I like your thinking!