Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random things about me.

Two Names You Go By:
1.Miss (by my students)
2. Carolyn
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1.I was born in Southern Cross small goldfield town in middle of now where.
2. I was taught by Catholic Nuns for my first 5 yrs at school
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. my nightie
2. my hair tie hehehehe
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1.honesty
2. laughter
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Digi Scrapping
2.Paper Scrapping
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1.to lose weight
2. a new pair of shoes
Two pets you had/have:
1.Cindy my minature poodle
2. Bernie an Australian Silkie Terrier
Two people you talked to today:
1. no one its jsut after 5am
2.
Two things you did last night:
1.called all my best friends
2. prepared my Geography programs for school today
Two people that live in your house:
1.My oldest daughter Carli
2. My youngest daughter Jacy
Two things you ate today:
1.stewed apples
2.
Two people you miss:
1.Donn
2.Donn
Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1.Students start back at school so teaching
2. Getting my hair cut
Two vacations you’ve been on:
1.Texas
2.Bali
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. any that I spend with either Donn or my family.
2.
Two favorite Alcoholic beverages:
1.Midori
2.Baileys
Two bands you have seen live:
1. Skyhooks in the last 1970s
2. Kevin Fowler NYE at Billy Bobs Texas 2005
Two things you will do after you finish this survey:
1.get a bowl of cereal
2. comment on some layouts on DSP

No comments: