Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



Today is a good day and I feel surrounded by love and as I was driving home from the grocery store a short while ago it occurred to me I am doing okay. Donn is going to love me for the rest of my life and will always be with me. I am cooking Roast Pork for the girls and their partners for lunch it smells delicious I've set the table and just for this day right now I am feeling good.
I have had a giggle thinking about the things Donn and I would share for Easter this layout is just one of the many crazy things I did.
Donn did the photoshop of the two of us. So Easter has always been one of the Holidays that we've spent apart but always done fun things to make each other laugh.

3 comments:

Beachcomber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beachcomber said...

Happy Easter my friend! Cute layout. Have a good day with your girls. Roast pork sounds yummy. :)

Elisabeth said...

Bwaa ha haaa, I hadn't seen the shopped layout of the two of you! Glad you are on an up note, hope you continue to feel surrounded by his love every day.