Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm tired and feeling a little stir crazy I am feeling emotional not like i can even blame it on hormones. Just end of year blues, stir crazy even I just hate this time of the yr there is always so much going on and everyone seems to be overtly sensitive and emotional. I just wish I felt better about myself and my weight loss instead of feeling like a fat frump and knowing how unpleasant its going to be flying in 6 weeks from now. I dont know I think I am trying to prepare myself for a horrible situation by being really negative about everything. I just wish I knew what I wanted I seem to have lost the ability to dream as I dont know what to dream about.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

So sorry you are feeling miserable. I wish I had words to make you feel better. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.